[PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING] Our multinational group of counsellors and psychologists work as a team to provide the best level of care, support and guidance to help you through difficult times. Our approach is empathetic, non-judgmental, discrete, confidential and always professional.
We can help when ...
- You feel overwhelmed, stressed or depressed
- You need to find answers
- You want a better life for yourself
- You have lost someone or something that you love
- You are hurting yourself with alcohol, food, drugs or self harm
- You feel misunderstood and disrespected
- You have experienced a traumatic event
- You want to reach your potential
- You want a more satisfying relationship with your partner or child
- Your child is experiencing difficulties
We provide individual counselling and psychotherapy, as well as child, couple and family counselling. Additionally, we offer a range of assessments for children and teens.
Our services are for anyone who is struggling to make sense of an issue, a problem, their history or their relationships. Throughout our lifetime most people experience times when they feel overwhelmed and having someone guide you through this period can be very helpful.
We speak English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Mandarin and Cantonese.